|University Motto||Creative, Connected, Courageous|
|Year of establishment||1902|
|Address||Penryn Campus, Treliever Road, Penryn TR10 9FE|
|City||Coventry, West Midlands|
Falmouth University is a specialist university for the creative industries based in Falmouth and Penryn, Cornwall, England.
The university is made up of the following schools of study:
- The Falmouth School of Art
- Academy for Innovation and Research
- The Academy of Music and Theatre Arts
- The Institute of Fashion and Textiles
- The Institute of Photography
- The School of Communication Design
- The School of Film and Television
- The School of Writing and Journalism
- The School of Architecture, Design and Interiors
- The Games Academy
Falmouth University offers its students something beyond the ordinary.
The university places a huge emphasis on research. The university is at the forefront of the fourth industrial revolution, where human-centred design, innovation and storytelling are fundamental to making digital technology both useful and meaningful.
Falmouth University's work delivers outputs with global impact, but uses an approach firmly rooted in the needs of the local community.
The Falmouth University is a Public university located in Coventry.
The Falmouth University was founded in 1902.
The current president of Falmouth University is Dawn French.